We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
– Your IP address, cookie IDs, browser type and language, operating system, platform type, device type, and advertising and app identifiers.
– Your contact information, including name, address, phone number, email, date of birth/age, gender, marital status, whether you rent or own your home, and contacts or referrals you provide.
– Your location, including city state and ZIP code associated with your IP address.
– User-generated content such as photos, videos, audio, and other information you may submit to us, such as comments on our website and/or forums
– Your account registration information, including account username and password.
– Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
– Other lifestyle information such as interests and preferences.
– Other information you may provide to us at an event or in person.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
– To recognize users when they visit the website.
– To better understand your needs.
– To personalize your experience.
– To provide seamless experience across devices and platforms.
– To improve our services and products.
– To protect our Users and our services.
– To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
– To send appropriate insurance product quotes.
– To share marketing materials.
– To share company news.
– To share updates from our site.
– To retarget.
– To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
– To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
SoCal Insurance & Financial Services is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. SoCal Insurance & Financial Services has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online. We will never sell your data to any third party, however may share your information with our Affiliates.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser, such as chrome://settings/cookies.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
– When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
– If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.