With Drivewise, you can save for safe driving and receive personalized driving insights. We’ll reward you with savings just for activating Drivewise in the Allstate® mobile app and continue to reward you with a policy credit every six months for safe driving. It’s simple: safe speeds, safe stops and safe driving hours can help drive your insurance costs down. Download the Allstate® mobile app to get started.
What is Drivewise?
Drivewise is a program from Allstate that measures your safe driving behaviors and rewards you for them. You can save by getting rewarded just for participating and driving safe — the safer you drive, the more you can earn. Drivewise is a free feature available with all auto policies that provides feedback on driving behaviors to give customers personalized, real-time insights into how they can drive more safely. Drivewise is available to customers in 49 states and new and existing customers can enroll in Drivewise through the Allstate® mobile app.
DASHBOARD: Quickly see how much your safe driving has earned you. Illustration of bar graph.
DRIVING INSIGHTS: Get family driving insights and real-time audible alerts. Illustration of tow truck with car.
CRASH DETECTION: A safety feature that can get you in touch with help if you’re in a crash. Illustration of document with locaton pin points.
MY TRIPS: Get personalized feedback and review your driving behavior. Illustration of foot pressing brake pedal.
MY CHALLENGES: Complete safe-driving challenges to earn Allstate Rewards® points. Illustration of phone with finger swiping.
PHONE ACTIVITY: See how often you use your phone behind the wheel.
The Allstate® mobile app automatically detects a trip is occurring when:
- The phone is on with location services enabled and adequately charged—at least 5% battery power
- iOS: Allow Motion & Fitness and set Location to Always with Precise Location enabled
- Android: Allow Physical Activity, set Location to Always and turn off Power savings mode (for OS 12, confirm Precise Location is set to On)
- A vehicle travels at least 15 mph for at least 1 minute – E.g. a drive from home to the local supermarket
No action is necessary on your part to capture a trip. Even if the app is closed in the background, it will detect trips as long as you are in an area with adequate cellular service.
If a crash* is detected, you’ll receive an immediate app notification offering you help.
Press and hold the notification, or tap it to access these help options:
- Call 911
- Request roadside assistance
- Tell us you’re okay or it was a false alarm
- Start a claim
*A crash is considered a collision that involves a car moving at 25 mph or greater.
Get Crash Detection with Drivewise in a few simple steps.
- Open the Allstate Mobile App
- Go to the Drivewise dashboard
- Go to settings
- Turn on crash detection
That’s it. You’re on your way to getting the help you need, when you need it most.
- Open the Allstate® mobile app.
Don’t have the app? Text ALLSTATEAPP to 25788 to get a link to download.
- Log in using your My Account ID and follow the prompts.
- Take a drive and watch your savings add up!
Drive with quality coverage on your side. Allstate auto insurance can help you stay protected on the road.